Suntory Locomore 180 tab
※ BRAND'S is an official distributor in Singapore. Please make your purchase through our official platform to have peace of mind about authenticity, freshness and quality of product.
Walking speed declines over lifetime
Slower walking speed is caused by a
weakening of knee joints and leg muscles.
As years go by, we will experience wear and tear of joint cartilage, or the tissue that cushions joints. Structural cartilage components such as glucosamine and chondroitin decrease with age.
Thus it is essential to care for your knee joints and leg muscles to continue walking independently and confidently!
Furthermore, muscle mass decreases by 40% on average from 20 to 80 years of age.
Do you or a loved one experience
Falling behind when walking with others
Difficulty in walking up and down steps
Having a fear of losing balance due to weak legs
Locomore uses this source of vitality from migratory fish like tuna and bonito. They swim without rest over their lifespan. Anserine helps to improve blood flow to leg muscles and supports muscle building.
Has a suppressive action on leg muscle atrophy. Locomore uses quercetin from Sophora japonica, otherwise known as Japanese pagoda tree. Through years of research, Suntory enhanced quercetin’s absorption capacity to form Quercetin Plus.
Helps to regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, which are nutrients to keep bones, teeth, and muscles healthy.4
A structural component of joint cartilage that decreases with age. It may help to reduce joint swelling and stiffness5. Locomore uses glucosamine from crab and shrimp shells.
Another structural component of joint cartilage that decreases with age. It helps to keep cartilage healthy by absorbing fluid (especially water) into connective tissue6. Furthermore, it provides the body building blocks to produce new cartilage. Locomore uses chondroitin from shark cartilage.
Helps to relieve joint pain in 8 weeks
In one study conducted among participants who had experienced knee joint pain, their JKOM score improved after 8 weeks of taking Locomore8.
JKOM stands for Japanese Knee Osteoarthritis Measure9. It measures knee pain and physical function in patients.
Is BRAND’S® Home Delivery an official distributor of Suntory Locomore in Singapore?
Yes, please be assured that the Locomore you purchase on our online store or order hotline is the same as the one sold in Japan by Suntory Wellness.
How does Suntory Locomore differ from other glucosamine and chondroitin supplements?
Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements support joint health by reducing inflammation and protecting cartilage. Locomore has a 2-in-1 formula to support muscle health in addition to joint health. It is an effective combination of 7 ingredients. It is important not to neglect your muscles. Muscle mass decreases with ageing.
What positive changes can I experience after taking Suntory Locomore?
You may notice positive changes in walking speed and joint health. Results would vary from person to person.
After taking Suntory Locomore, I have experienced positive changes. Should I continue taking it on a regular basis?
Yes! Consistent consumption of any supplement is important to long-term effectiveness. We recommend continued consumption of Suntory Locomore daily to reap the most out of your investment in health. You can also consider auto-replenishment for yourself or loved ones, by becoming a Subscribe & Save VIP member here
Allergies: Not suitable for consumers allergic to seafood and shellfish. Suitable for adults: 6 mini tablets daily, at any time. Method of use: Consume with water. Active ingredients (per 6 tablets): Glucosamine hydrochloride (1200 mg), Chondroitin sulfate (60mg), Quercetin glycoside (90 mg), Anserine (10 mg), Type II collagen (45 mg), Proteoglycan (1000 µg), Vitamin D (5.0 µg)
If you are pregnant or lactating, under medication and/or have certain health conditions like food allergies, please consult your healthcare professional before consuming this product.
- 1. H-B Foods Marketing Handbook 2009-2022 Function-Oriented Food《Glucosamine Ingredient Category Share* 2007-2020 Sales Value (Fixed)》Fuji Keizai Co., Ltd
- 2. Total sales as of December 2018
- 3. Independent Digital News and Media. (2020, September 24). The average adult 'walks around world three times' in their lifetime. The Independent. Retrieved July 16, 2022, from https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/step-count-adult-lifetime-round-world-three-times-b573751.html
- 4. NHS. (n.d.). NHS choices. Retrieved July 16, 2022, from https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d
- 5. Glucosamine. Mount Sinai Health System. (n.d.). Retrieved July 16, 2022, from https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/supplement/glucosamine
- 6. Chondroitin. Mount Sinai Health System. (n.d.). Retrieved July 16, 2022, from https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/supplement/chondroitin
- 7. Proteoglycans as a critical facet of a healthy extracellular matrix. Clinical Education. (n.d.). Retrieved July 16, 2022, from https://www.clinicaleducation.org/resources/reviews/proteoglycans-as-a-critical-facet-of-a-healthy-extracellular-matrix/
- 8. Kanzaki, Noriyuki et al. “Glucosamine-containing supplement improves locomotor functions in subjects with knee pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.” Clinical interventions in aging vol. 10 1743-53. 28 Oct. 2015, doi:10.2147/CIA.S93077
- 9. Akai M, Doi T, Fujino K, Iwaya T, Kurosawa H, Nasu T. An outcome measure for Japanese people with knee osteoarthritis. J Rheumatol. 2005 Aug;32(8):1524-32. PMID: 16078330.
- 10. Kanzaki, Noriyuki et al. “Glucosamine-containing supplement improves locomotor functions in subjects with knee pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.” Clinical interventions in aging vol. 10 1743-53. 28 Oct. 2015, doi:10.2147/CIA.S93077