Personal data is data about you from which you can be identified. We collect and use personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for information, products and services;
- To customize products and services which you may receive or request from us;
- To enroll you in our membership programs, competitions, or other activities and to conduct and administer the same;
· To contact you about marketing activities, promotions, discounts, events, special offers and new products and services, where you have agreed to this. You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To respond to your queries or comments;
- To obtain feedback on our products or services;
- To conduct analysis, research, audits and internal training to improve our products or services offered to you;
- To analyze website use and consumption data to better understand your needs and/or concerns or to study general patterns and trends of use or consumption;
- To improve your use or experience of our websites;
- For such other purposes as you had previously agreed to or that are permitted by law;
- For any other purposes as you may agree to from time to time.
In order to achieve the purposes stated above, your personal data may be disclosed to other Suntory group entities and to agents and service providers appointed to process personal data on our behalf. Suntory group entities are Suntory Beverage & Food Limited, BRAND’S Suntory International Co., Ltd, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates around the world.
We may transfer your personal data outside Singapore in order to achieve the purposes stated above.
If you wish to know more about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data or to make changes to the personal data that you provided us, or you no longer wish for us to use your personal data, we would like to hear from you.
Suntory Beverage & Food Asia Pte. Ltd. (trading as BRAND’S Suntory Asia)
18 Cross Street
#12-01/08 China Square Central
Attention: Data Protection Officer