Personal data is data about you from which you can be identified. We collect and use personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
· To fulfill your requests for information, products and services
· To customise products and services which you may request from us
· To enroll you in our membership programs, competitions, or other activities and to conduct and administer the same
· To contact you about marketing activities, promotions, discounts, events, special offers and new products and services, where you have agreed to this. You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email notification to BRAND’S® at CustomerCare_SG@Brands-Suntory.com
· To respond to your queries or comments
· To obtain feedback on our products or services
· To conduct analysis, research, audits and internal training to improve our products or services offered to you
· To analyze website use and consumption data to better understand your needs and/or concerns or to study general patterns and trends of use or consumption
· To improve your use or experience of our websites
· For such other purposes as you had previously agreed to or that are permitted by law
· For any other purposes as you may agree to from time to time
In order to achieve the purposes stated above, your personal data may be disclosed to other Suntory group entities and to agents and service providers appointed to process data on our behalf. Suntory group entities are Suntory Beverage & Food Limited, BRAND’S Suntory International Co., Ltd, BRAND’S Suntory Ltd. Taiwan Branch and Brand’s Suntory Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates around the world.
You agree that we may transfer, store and/or process your personal data outside Singapore in order to achieve the purposes stated above If we transfer your personal data to a country or territory outside Singapore, we will ensure that the recipient is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide to the personal data transferred, a standard of protection that is comparable to that under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. A summary of the protection measures are as follows:
· The recipient shall have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to protect against unauthorised access, use, loss or destruction of, or damage to personal data.
· The recipient shall not use or retain personal data except for the purposes of performing or providing services that we engaged it for.
If you wish to know more about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data or to make changes to the personal data that you have provided us, or you no longer wish for us to use your personal data, we would like to hear from you.
For best shopping experience please use IE 11 and above or other browsers. Our Ecommerce site also support mobile shopping.