Your purchase of BRAND'S® products from Suntory Beverage & Food Asia Pte. Ltd. (trading as BRAND’S Suntory Asia) on this website (“Site”) is subject to terms and conditions. By purchasing the products from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
1. “our”, “we” and “us” shall mean Suntory Beverage & Food Asia Pte. Ltd. (trading as BRAND’S Suntory Asia);
2. “you” shall mean the individual, firm or corporation purchasing the products; and
3. “product” or “products” shall mean any and all products for sale on the Site.
2. Only persons aged 18 and above may purchase products from the Site.
3. It is your responsibility to exercise due diligence in protecting the confidentiality of “Username” and “Password” assigned to you.
4. All the information contained on the Site constitutes an invitation to treat and not an offer by us to sell or supply any product or service. By placing an order via the Site, you are making an offer to us to purchase the products that you have selected on the Site based on these terms and conditions.
5. You may choose to purchase the products either on a (i) one-time purchase; or (ii) Smart Shopper Scheme (“SSS”) purchase.
6. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the prices and other details of the products on the Site are correct but we reserve the right to vary such prices and details without notice. We will not be responsible or liable in any way for inadvertent errors in the prices stated on the Site, and we reserve the right to decline orders based on such errors. The prices stated on the Site are for purchases via the Site only, and may differ from the prices for the same products purchased via other means. The prices stated on the Site are inclusive of any prevailing taxes but do not include delivery charges. The prices stated on the Site are also valid and effective for delivery within Singapore only.
7. Photographs and images featured on the Site are provided to help identify the products and may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
8. When you place an order to purchase any product from the Site, you will receive an email confirmation message setting out the details of your order (“Notification”). Your receipt of the Notification does not constitute the acceptance of your order.
9. Your order will only be accepted upon our receipt of the full and effective payment for the products ordered and/or the receipt of a confirmation call by our representatives in relation to the delivery of your order and its related details (“Order Confirmation”). All orders placed through the Site are subject to our acceptance. We may or may not accept your order at our discretion.
11. You may cancel an order or amend the delivery address when such order is on “confirmed” or “fulfilment” status and before we dispatch the products by written notice to us through our Contact Us page at https://store.brandsworld.com.sg/csin/en/contact-us. If the products have already been dispatched where such order is on “shipment” status, you may not cancel such order.
12. An administrative charge of S$5.50 is applicable if the delivery address is amended when such order is on “shipment” status. You shall be required to pay the aforementioned administrative charge in cash upon delivery of your products.
1. Payment for products ordered shall be made by credit card only.
2. Credit Card Payments – You will be directed to a third party credit card processing company's website to process your payment. Your payment via such website shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the requirements and terms of the credit card processing company and the terms and conditions of such external website. All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institutions and we will not be liable in any way if such financial institutions refuse to accept or honour the credit card for any reason.
3. We reserve the right to (i) refuse any mode of payment at our absolute discretion without having to state any reason for such refusal; and (ii) change at any time the terms of payment for the products.
1. After Order Confirmation, we will deliver the products to the address provided to us.
2. Delivery will be made to locations in Singapore only. However we reserve our rights to refuse delivery to any location without having to state any reason for such refusal. Delivery will not be made to any P O Box addresses.
3. The delivery charges you shall bear for the order of the products are as follows:
Order Amount (including taxes)
S$60 to S$120
4. All products delivered to the address indicated in your order placed shall be deemed a successful delivery and orders completed. In the event there is no one to accept delivery, we may at our sole discretion, re-deliver the products and you shall bear the costs for such re-delivery.
5. Although we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products to you within three (3) working days of your receipt of our Order Confirmation, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. Any dates quoted by us for the delivery of the products are approximate only and shall not form part of our contract with you. We will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the products, howsoever caused.
6. You are strongly advised to check the products to verify and confirm that the type and quantity of products have been delivered to you upon your receipt of them immediately. By signing on the delivery order, you (i) acknowledge that the correct type and quantities of the products have been delivered; and that (ii) the external parts of the products are in good condition.
7. In the event that any of the products is damaged, you may call us at 1800 732 4748 (Mondays – Fridays, 9am to 5pm, except public holidays in Singapore) within seven (7) days from the date of your receipt of the products (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable). Such damaged products refer to products which contain internal damage. We, at our sole discretion, will offer a replacement of the damaged products, or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or the return of the damaged products. We shall not be obliged to entertain your request for return after such 7-day period.
Suntory Beverage & Food Asia Pte. Ltd. (trading as BRAND’S Suntory Asia)
18 Cross Street, #12-01/08
China Square Central,
8. All ownership and title to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises, subject always to full and effective payment for the product being received by us.
9. All risk of loss and/or damage to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises.
14. Smart Shopper Scheme (SSS)
1. By placing an order via the Site with the selection of the Smart Shopper Scheme (“SSS”) option, you are deemed to have subscribed to SSS and accepted the receipt of our reminders/notifications in accordance with your instructions in such SSS order.
2. You have to spend a minimum of S$140 for each SSS order to be entitled to SSS benefits, discounts and rebates.
3. Every successful SSS order entitles you to SSS benefits, discounts and rebates set out below:
Discounts and Rebates
Discount of 11% off the order price
2nd to 3rd
Rebate of 18% of the nett price of the previous order
Rebate of 25% of the nett price of the previous order
4. The rebates shall be deposited into the member’s account when delivery of an SSS order is successful and subject to no returns for such SSS order. The rebate can only be utilised for the next SSS order to offset the payment for such SSS order. Neither deferred use nor split use of the rebates is permitted. The rebate is not exchangeable or refundable for cash, or any other products. The rebate may also not be combined or utilized with other vouchers, rebates, discounts or promotions unless otherwise stated.
5. If there are any price changes to the products prior to the confirmation of the next SSS order, we shall notify you of such price change. You are deemed to have accepted such price change and to proceed with the order of the products with the new prices when you submit the next SSS order.
6. BRAND’S® reserves the right to amend all prices and promotions listed on BRAND’S® World’s Smart Shopper Scheme without prior notice. As your final order will only be confirmed the day before your contracted shipping date, please note that the prices reflected in this email notification may be subjected to changes.
7. You may terminate the next shipment of SSS order before shipment and/or your SSS subscription by calling Customer Service to instruct the same via service line 1800-732-4748 (0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in Singapore) . The termination of the SSS order before shipment and/or your SSS subscription will result in the forfeiture/ cancellation of all your SSS benefits, discounts and (accumulated) rebates and you will not be able to utilise such SSS benefits, discounts and (accumulated) rebates for future purchases. Cancellation charges in accordance with these terms and conditions may apply.
15. You agree to become a BRAND'S®World member upon your first purchase from the Site if you are not a BRAND'S®World member yet.
16. You agree that the products purchased from the Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products. We reserve the right to reject orders for large quantities.
17. To the extent allowed by applicable laws and regulations, our total liability in respect of your purchase of products via the Site and any other related event, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including without limitation for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in the products or any non-compliance or other breach of our obligations hereunder, but excluding death or personal injury caused by any negligence our part) shall not in any event exceed the total price paid for the purchase of the products. We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage under or in relation to the purchase of products (whether such liability arises due to negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or for any other reason) or for any loss caused by any of our staff, servants, agents, vendors or customer service staff.
18. You purchase the products from this Site at your own risk. Products sold at this Site are sold “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose, so far as permissible by law.
19. You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any persons caused by any default, negligence act or omission or wilful misconduct on your part or by the breach of your contractual obligations arising out of these terms and conditions.
20. We reserve the right to amend, vary and change these terms and conditions at our discretion at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Site and the placing of orders thereby shall be construed as your acceptance of any such amendments, variations and changes to these terms and conditions.
21. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you arising from our delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfil or otherwise discharge any of our obligations hereunder to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond our reasonable control
22. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations
23. We shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform our obligations if the performance of our obligations is prevented by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason by any court having competent jurisdiction, these terms and conditions shall remain otherwise in full force apart from such provision which shall be deemed deleted
25. These terms and conditions together with your Notification and our Order Confirmation constitute the entire Agreement between you and us in relation to your purchase of the products and supersede any and all statements or other agreements, whether written or oral, between you and us.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including without limitation any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
27. A person who is not a party to the purchase has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, (Cap. 53B) of Singapore to enforce any term of the purchase. (for Singapore only)
28. Any feedbacks with regards to your experience in ordering via this Site should be sent to Suntory Beverage & Food Asia Pte. Ltd. (trading as BRAND’S Suntory Asia)
in Singapore to the address below:
Suntory Beverage & Food Asia Pte. Ltd. (trading as BRAND’S Suntory Asia)
18 Cross Street, #12-01/08 China Square Central,
Careline No.: 1800 732 4748
Email address: CustomerCare_SG@Brands-Suntory.com